MAJIN CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon

Go down

Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon Empty Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon

Post  Majin Sky Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am

The Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon

Prologue: Escape

A ten year old white dragoness was in a cage, she was on the ground tears falling from her face. She was holding her stomach, pain was erupting from the place between her legs, and she never felt so much pain before. Her beautiful amber colored eyes were raw, red, and swollen from where she cried so much. So much happen in the past month and now this.

First she was kidnap by the Terror of the Skies-Cynder, then her mother was killed by a red dragon name Blitz, then she was torture days on end, No food, no water, her spirit was broken. So why he continues do this? Why does he want to cause her so much pain and suffering. She never did anything to him! But why does he enjoy it so?

She did not know but she continued to cry and cry. It was like an endless rainstorm of tears. Her whimpers echo from her dark, lonely cell and down the halls of the dark and scary dungeons. The shadows on the wall were like evil faces mocking her misery. She knew that it was her imagination that the darkness wasn’t laughing at her, but they sounded so real. Is this the way she will live rest of her life? In fear, despair, and alone; Then she heard someone coming, She thought it was Blitz again, Fear ate her soul. She felt someone touching her shoulder. She didn’t think to look she just started scratching, punching, and kicking.

But whoever was in her cage grab her and holds her still. “NO! GET OFF ME” She cried

“Frost calm down it’s me” a gentle but strong voice said, Frost open her eyes a bit to see the dragon that was holding her was Sky. Sky was a year older then her. He sky blue scales and eyes, he had no horns, nor fins. His wings were white as snow, and they were bird-like. Sky was the only good thing that came out of this mess, He was Blitz’s twin brother but he was nothing like Blitz. Sky bought her food and water to her to keep her from dying, he talk to her so she wouldn’t feel lonely, He healed her wounds after Blitz finish with her.

Before Frost could stop herself she hugged Sky and cried into his chest. She felt Sky’s arm’s hold her gently. “Shhhh…..its ok Frost” he whisper gently to her. She felt his warm feathered wings wrap around her.

Sky held her closer, “Please stop crying Frost” he whisper to her. “I won’t let him hurt you ever again…” He whispered to her gently as he can.

Frost looked up at him. The look in her beautiful amber color eyes nearly bought Sky to tears himself. She was already hurt, lost, broken, and lonely. Sky wish he could have save her then. He was angry with himself. He could have prevented this! Only if he came back faster! Sky wiped away her tears. “Frost….Let gets out of here” Sky said gently.

“R-re-really” She stammered, Sky nodded.

“I don’t want to see you in anymore pain Frost and I won’t let Blitz, Malefor, or anyone hurt you anymore….Frost you don’t deserve this day in and day out and I swear on my life I will try to make it up for what my brother done to you and to protect you from harm. Starting by getting you out of this hellhole…” He said. Then Frost noticed something that she didn’t notice before. Sky had wounds on his body, just a few cuts and bruises like he been in a several fights. Frost completely forgot her sorrow and pain. “Sky! What happen?” She gasped.

“It’s nothing just a few bumps and bruises” He said. Then an old red dragon walked in a Frost hugged was scared at first. “It’s alright Frost he won’t hurt us he’s here to help us” Sky whispered to her. Sky talk to the old dragon and he nodded. Then they left and Sky walked close beside her. And then after a few minutes they were outside, and Frost finally felt free. But she was more scared than ever. But when Sky is around she felt calm, safe, and…happy. Only a few days later when she learned of the red dragon who help them. His name was Ignitus.

Last edited by Sky on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A remake lol)
Majin Sky
Majin Sky
n00b

Back to top Go down

Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon Empty Re: Legend of Sky the Primal Dragon

Post  Majin Sky Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Chapter 1: Inner Worlds

A sky blue dragon stands alone. The snow white feathers on his bird like wing flutter in the wind. In the east mountains that pour bright orange and red ooze from their peaks. He could feel the heat from the lava coming out. To his northwest dark storm cloud started to rumble. Light flashes followed by a tremendous roar of thunder. To his Southwest was a great blue sea, it was calm and the surface was smooth as a mirror. To his west was a giant icy plane the cold was intense as to his east where the volcanoes were roaring in rage. To his northeast a giant tornado was tearing up the land. To his southeast a great forest and mountains stood. To his north it there was a light and to his south there was nothing but darkness.

The sky blue dragon stood there in the center to all this chaos but somehow they were all in prefect balance. The sky blue dragon close his eyes, suddenly there was a flash. The sky blue dragon jumped; in front of him was a blood red dragon with black feathered bird like wings. He had no horns and his eyes were crimson red, he had black gloves on with metal like fingers with a half of a clear blue orb on the back of the gloves. This blood red dragon looks just like him, like a reflection in the mirror. “Who are you” the sky blue dragon.

The blood red dragon step forward and all the chaos before shot back as if they were hundred miles away but close enough to touch. “Sky…. “ he said.

The sky blue dragon growled, “How do you know my name!? Who are you!?”.

“How many times does my soul call out to yours? Call out my name….Sky” the blood red dragon said. Suddenly there was a rumble and everything started to fade away. The mysterious dragon starts to fade away.

“WAIT! WHO ARE YOU?!” Sky called out; there was something in the wind like a whisper. “My name is…..” Sky heard but then it disappears before it could finish.

There was a bright flash, Sky was tossing and turning and fell out of the bed. “Ow…” he said as he sat up rubbing his head. He was in his room, light shine from the small window, there wasn’t much in his room just a bed and table and a few books here and there. Sky just sat there on the floor looking at the wall thinking about that dream he had. Was it a dream? Or did he went into his Inner World.

Inner Worlds is a plane created by one’s soul. It’s a place that only he or she can go to meet the part of his or her soul that was put into an object call a Limit Breaker. A Limit Breaker allow the user to unlock there full power or at least most of it. Limit Breakers can only be used by their real owners. Their souls have to match. Limit Breakers can take a form almost any object. Like rings, necklaces, scarf, flowers, knife, sword, gun, and so on; there are three forms of Limit Breakers. The first form is called Inactive that’s when the Limit Breakers are not being used and most has no powers and abilities at the time.

The second form is call Limit Break that’s when the user calls out Limit Break and their Limit Breaker gives the user abilities that they didn’t have before but the abilities are unique only to the user because each soul is different. The second form often changes the shape and color of the user and sometimes changes the Limit breaker into a weapon.

The last form of a Limit Breaker is called Release form this is when the user learns the true names of his or her Limit Breaker and able to release its true form and powers. The Limit Breaker turns from their Inactive form to their real forms revealing their true abilities. These abilities can range from anything but each one very powerful or useful.

Limit Breakers can’t be broken or destroy unless their owner’s dies, Sky got up and went to his door. As he walked out into the stone hallway he saw a midnight blue dragon hatchling with a crescent moon shape tail blade walking around. The hatchling’s scales were midnight blue and his underbelly was sliver. His eyes were orange-red. He was no bigger than a small puppy. “Dusk what are you doing up?” Sky asked. The small 1 year old hatchling didn’t answer but he walk toward Sky and looked at him. “Couldn’t go to sleep again?” Sky asked.

The small hatchling nodded in response, “Aw…Did you have a bad dream” Sky asked as he pick him up in his arms.

Dusk nodded again. “Aw...don’t worry Dusk they won’t come again now I’m here” Sky said. Dusk smile and yawned as he started to fall asleep. Sky lay him down on his bed and covers him up. Dusk is Sky’s son, after his brother-Blitz rape Frost, Frost laid an egg which hatch into Dusk, after he hatch Sky somehow taking the role of being the young hatchling’s father.

Majin Sky
Majin Sky
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Sky Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Chapter 2: Warfang

Sky was walking carrying Dusk on his back. He was in the dragon city-Warfang. The marble buildings were standing tall and strong. Sky couldn’t count how many shops and restaurants there are. When Sky walked by the stores some of the dragons stops what they were doing and glares at him, some even mumble some insults at him when they thought he couldn’t hear them. Sky was used to this kind of treatment ever since Ignitus save him and Frost the year before.

Sky ignores some of the mutters and whispers about him. “Grrrr here comes that monster…” he thought one dragon said

Another whisper, “What’s with his wings?”

“How dare he show his face here” another muttered. Sky continues to walk but he could feel their glares like tiny burning daggers.

~Meanwhile~

Spyro watch as a twelve year old black dragon step in the sparing circle. They were in the training room of the dragon temple that was in Warfang. Today one of Ignitus’s old friends was visiting. Spyro ask the black dragon if he wanted to spare with him in hopes to finish up his training early today. The purple dragon with the golden underbelly, horns, and wings watch the black dragon carefully. He could feel the dragon’s sliver eyes studying him. His horns were small and black.

“You’re going down” Spyro said. The black dragon didn’t respond. Something about this dragon was making Spyro’s gut do backflips. He couldn’t shake the feeling that the black dragon was more powerful than he was. “Here I come!” Spyro said as he charges at the dragon. The dragon side steps and dodges a punch easily. Spyro spins around trying to back hand him but then the dragon ducks under and spins tripping him. “What the!?!” Spyro thought as he stops himself with his hand and push of the ground throw himself away from the dragon and lands on his feet.

“Why are you running away I thought you said that I was going down” the black dragon said taunting him as he steps forward. Spyro took a step back. The dragon charges, Spyro was barely blocking the dragon’s attack. Spyro grabs the dragon’s arm and pull it around his back and pins him on the ground. “Got you n-“ Spyro began.

But then Spyro felt the dragon’s tail hit his spine knocking him off and causing him to let go of the dragon. Spyro flips and slides on the ground, the black dragon got up. “Is that all you got? I thought you were supposed to be the all-powerful purple dragon” the black dragon said.

Spyro was starting to get annoyed with this dragon. He couldn’t stand the fact that this dragon was beating him so badly. He let out a low growl. “C’mon show me what you really made of” he taunted.

“Grrrr you ask for it!” He yelled as two red orbs of flames form in his hands. He moves both hands to his left side as if he was fixing to throw a ball. Then they fuse into one. The orb of fire gotten bigger and bigger, “Fireball Cannon!” he yelled as he threw the titanic fireball at the black dragon.

The black dragon stood there. “Star Shield!” he yelled as a white shield of energy that was star shape appeared in front of him and forms a star shape prism around him. The giant ball of red flames hits the star shape prism. Even though his shield was holding off the attack the heat of it was intense. He roars and the shield deflected the fireball into the sky where it disappears. His shield came down, “Not bad kid” he said

Spyro speechless, he couldn’t believe it. That attack is one of his strongest attacks and this kid deflected it. Just who was this kid? Spyro quickly snap out of his daze and got back into fight position. “This fight isn’t over yet!” Spyro said.

“Heh…You no match for me” he said.

“We’ll see about that” Spyro said as he charged at the dragon again. This time the black dragon acted with lightning like reflexes. He grab Spyro’s arm with his left hand and pulls him forcing him to keep running, in that same moment the black dragon lets go of him and before Spyro could stop himself he ran into the black’s dragon fast incoming heel. Spyro cough up blood before flying back into a wall.

Spyro came out of the wall gasping for breath. He got up again, “you want some more?” the black dragon taunted. Spyro put up his fists, “I’m not going to lose to you” he said as he charge at him for another round.

~Meanwhile~

Sky was near the dragon temple, the old stone seem to be made of gold by the way the sun was shining on it. Then Dusk yawn, Sky look back at him. The little black hatchling lifts his head. His drowsy little orange-red eyes look at him. “You sleep well?” Sky asked.

Dusk gave him a nod, Sky smiled, “Well guess what Dusk” Sky said with a mischief grin.

Dusk turn his head in curiosity, Sky grab Dusk off his back and into his arms, “I’m going to get you” he said as he starts to tickle Dusk. Dusk laugh and try to get out of his arms but couldn’t. He started to grab Sky’s claw like a little kitten with a ball of yarn. Sky laugh, Sky stop after a few minutes. “Heh….Ok that’s enough Dusk” Sky said with a little laugh. He stops tickling Dusk and puts him on the ground. Dusk was still laughing when he was on the ground. “C’mon Dusk and stay close to me I don’t want to get lost” Sky said. Dusk nods and as he follows him, they enter the Dragon temple.

~Meanwhile~

The black dragon spins around lands a perfectly place kick in Spyro’s chest sending him flying into a wall leaving cracks in it. This was the fifth round that they fought each one end up with the same results; Spyro always ends up on the ground panting. “Just give it up I’m just too good for you” he said

The purple dragon growl, “Shut up”

“Heh” the black dragon laugh, he started to walk away.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going” Spyro said as he got up.

“To find a real challenge” He said. But when he got to the door something blue caught his eye. Sky blue dragon just walked into the room. He nearly walked into him. “Oh excuse me I didn’t see you there” he said. This blue dragon looked familiar to him but he doesn’t remember where. But then it came to him this dragon was Sky the Primal Dragon one of Malefor’s sons! The black dragon jump back and pulled out a black knife. The knife was his Limit Breaker. “Grrrrrr” He growled. He doesn’t know what he was doing here but. He’s going to make sure that he wasn’t going to make it out alive.
Majin Sky
Majin Sky
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Sky Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Chapter 3: Lady Celestia?

“Hey look I’m not here to cause any trouble” Sky said. He could tell by the black dragon’s sliver eyes that he recognize him as one of Malefor’s sons. Sky put up his hands to so he wasn’t going to hurt anybody.

“Tell that to the thousands of lives that you, your brother, and your god damn father ruined!” the black dragon said. But something in the dragon’s body language was off. It wasn’t like he was scare of him or hated him. It was like he wanted to fight him. For no more than the sake of it, to see who was stronger, “I’m not here to fight” Sky said

“Too bad I just finish fight purple over there and he wasn’t much of a challenge but you…Heh well you’ve fought and kill before so c’mon fight me” he said

Sky stood firmly on this, “No I won’t” Sky said glaring at the black dragon.

The black dragon growls, “If you’re not going to attack then I will” He said as he charge at Sky. Sky reflexes kick in. He ducks under him as he tried to slash at him with his knife. Sky guess that it was his Limit Breaker, he grab his arm and knocks the knife out of his hand and then slams his hand into his chest making him take a couple of steps back. “I told you that I’m not going to fight you but if I have to I will defend myself” He said.

“HOW COME HE WAS ABLE TO LAND A HIT ON HIM!?!” Spyro mentally roared at himself. He fought that dragon five times and wasn’t able to land a hit on him. But here is Sky comes in and he landed a punch on the dragon. He growled at himself, how can he be this weak?! He supposes to be the Purple Dragon! The one who suppose to defeat the dark master-Malefor! But that black dragon and Sky are more qualify to fight him and more likely able to defeat him!

The Black dragon laugh, “Heh….this will be more fun then I thought” He said. He ran at Sky trying to punch him. Sky grab his fist and duck down, then he pick the black dragon up on his shoulders and flips him. The black dragon flips in the air and lands on his feet. He spins around his tail was coming at Sky’s head. Sky ducked but he didn’t notice his foot was coming up. The black dragon kick Sky’s under the chin knocking him into the air. Sky glace down to see that his attacker was charging for an attack. “Nova Starburst!” He yelled as a massive beam of red light shot from his mouth going toward Sky.

“Energy Field!” Sky yelled. A sphere of static electricity surrounds him. The white spears of energy collide with the sphere; the collision of the two attacks causes a surge of energy that causes an explosion. Sky was thrown back into a stone wall. “Ack!” he yelp in pain as he was slam against the hard surface. His bird like wings was pin against his body and the wall. He could feel blood running down his back. His field of vision started to bur. Pain was branching out to every part of his body. He stumbles out of the wall. His eyes scan around trying to find the black dragon. He heard moaning in front of him. The black dragon was on the ground out cold. “Spyro! Get some help hurry!” Sky ordering the purple dragon, Spyro didn’t say anything but done what he was told.

~Meanwhile~

A blood red dragon was sitting, his underbelly, small curve horns, the membrane of his wings, and his razor sharp claws where pitch black. He was thinking how his brother-Sky betrayed him and his father. Just the very thought sicken him, he always dislike his brother’s point of view, he always hated the way he spare lives of their enemies. How his brother always question his father’s orders and now he ran off with that slave!

He let out a low growl of anger. “Blitz!” a female voice called out. Blitz turns around to see a large black dragoness with hot pink underbelly, She had six long horns; three on each side of her face. She had a sliver neckbrace and a sliver one on her tail. Her tailblade left scratches on the black stone walls. “What” Blitz growled.

“Don’t use that tone with me!” she said.

“You may lay my egg but you’re still nothing more than a servant of my father” Blitz said as insulting as he could. The black dragoness growls, “Now what do you want” Blitz with a growl.

“Hmph….Your father wants you” she said.

“For what” Blitz asked

“It’s about an attack against Warfang” she said

Blitz laugh, “Heheheheh why didn’t you say that in the first place” Blitz said. This is his chance to get his revenge and that dragoness that escape with his brother. His heart was pounding with excitement. He could almost hear the screams of pain and death that he will cause. He could almost taste the blood of his enemies and his brother and that white dragoness. Blitz started to the door. “We don’t want to keep dad waiting…heheheh” he said as he walked out.

~Meanwhile~

Sky was trying to heal his wings; his hand was glowing a bright shade of green. He try to reach his bird like wings but because of the bone sticking out he can’t move it without causing more bleeding and pain. He didn’t want to make it so bad that he will be unable to fly. “Damn it” Sky curse himself.

Then something touches his wings but instead of pain a cool tingling sensation spread throughout his white feather wings. The bones snap painlessly back into place and the open wounds start to close and soon it look brand new as if nothing ever happen to it. Sky look around to see a white dragoness with a leafy green underbelly, her horns was somewhere to a dirty yellow to golden. She had a teacup in her hand; the small cup had an elegant rose design and a gold trim around the top of it. “Hello I just saw that you were having some trouble” she said giving a sweet smile, Sky guess that the dragoness was around thirty years old.

“Yeah thanks” Sky said. He was caught off guard with her healing him out of nowhere like that; usually he does everything himself never seeing kindness of strangers. “I’m Lady Celestia” she said.

“I’m Sky” Sky said

“I thought you were” she said. She went to pull out a knife and in the same moment try to slash at Sky, then his instincts kick in, he could feel both his light and darkness elements begin to resonate with each other, suddenly everything around slowed down except him and Lady Celestia as if they were moving in jelly. He was more aware of everything around him. He could tell that he was going at high speeds but he could see everything as if in slow motion, almost as if he can predict her movements. But he also notices that everything was darker around him as if someone shaded everything.

Sky grab her arm and twisted it until she drop the knife which seems gently floating down very slowly, Sky when to punch her in the gut when her tail slam against his side. He flips in the air and lands on his feet sliding. “Flaming Vort-“ he started to call out his attack but then Lady Celestia raise her hand. “That’s enough” She said. Then suddenly everything started to speed up, the light started to come back to everything around him. The knife clatter on the floor, Sky could feel his light and darkness elements settle down. His body started to shake the strain of standing up. “Wh-What the hell just happen I feel fine just a second ago” Sky thought.

“I must say I’m in impress” she said

Sky growled, “What the hell was that about!? Why did you try to kill me?!” he said

Lady Celestia let out a tiny laugh, “Kill you I just wanted to see if you can do it or not” she said.

Sky was a little confuse, “Do what?” he asked.

“I wanted to see if you can use flashstep…and I must say you pass with flying colors” she said smiling. Sky’s body started screaming for him to go somewhere to rest. But he wanted to know more about this Flashstep. What is it? What does it do?

“Come find me tomorrow if you want to learn how to use your flashstep ability” she said as she started to walk away. But then she stop, “By the way you might want to go and rest everybody’s first time using flashstep is very tiring” she said as she disappears in a blink of an eye. Sky was left standing in the middle of the room alone and dumbfounded of what just happen.
Majin Sky
Majin Sky
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down